Thursday, March 14, 2013

The PS Patrol...

...was out scoping cards at the Splitcoast Stampers Gallery on Monday.  I am soooo impressed with the talent over there - WOW!  We used the keyword: papersmooches to find a gallery full of amazing PS cards!


Beth Matson - her Splitcoast Gallery
Those tiny flower accents really grabbed my attention.  So many of our sentiments would look perfect on this darling card!  I can picture this card created with different colors tooo....swooon!
(Word Salad)

  
Seriously?  How stinkin' CUTE is this???  LOVING the soft colors.  Those little coffee beans makes me smile :)
(Hot Concoctions)

O-M-G - how FUN!!  Her coloring is awesome and this card is just dang cute!!  This little pop up card would cheer anyone up!!
(Cuteasaurus)


Lori Craig - her Splitcoast Gallery 
Lori's card made me go "ahhhh".  It's so pretty.  Great paper choices and her simple accent really makes this card extra-sweet.
(Spiritual Sampler)


Sylvia Blum - her Splitcoast Gallery
I love the mix of greens on this card - so minty-fresh!  The line under the sentiment is a great touch!  "I'm in love" too...with this card!
(A Little Lovin)


It makes me sooooo happy to see Paper Smooches splashed all over the Internet.  You are all so creative - and talented!  You have all truly made my day - thank you from the bottom of my he{art}.

xx Kim

6 comments:

  1. super cute! i think I need the prayer set :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great cards! I love that little frog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the Cards you Spotted Kim!! thanks for Showing mine....xoxo Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute!!! Just like all the PS stamps!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. SUPER CUTE cards!! WOW! I must get over to that SCS forum!! TOTALLY inspired:)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.