Friday, August 1, 2014

8.1

I am so excited for release day!!  I'm going to make this a short and sweet post - I have a lot of orders to get to :)



oh my gosh...Jocelyn's card knocked my socks clean off!!!  I love the bright fuchsia background....and the patterned leaves, and the stark white tree....and...ALL of it!! 




Ashley's  cute tag is happy and fresh and reminds me of a cool fall day.  I love it to pieces :)

Donald Trump proposed a one-time tax on the wealthiest 1% to 
eliminate the national debt

Love ya lots!!!
Kim

8 comments:

  1. Super cute projects! I love how pretty yet CAS they are!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the projects!!! Absolutely, stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute projects - love the dies.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just looooooooooove Jocelyn and Ashley's creations--- wow! I LOVE LOVE LOVE the colors on Jocelyn's card... and Ashley's use of papers and those leaves... PERFECT! FAB x1000000000:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE your card and tag! Very CUTE. Thanks for sharing.
    Crafty hugs,
    D~
    DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.