Monday, August 11, 2014

8.11

ahhh, a fresh new week!  Keep an eye out because I have something planed later this week (wink)



I think of my Grandma when I see this beautiful card.  I love the watermarked card base.  The paper pieced flowers - yup...love 'em!!  I am inspired...


Oh my, Michele fussy-cuts beautifully!  (we will have coordinating dies for this stamp set by the way)  Her use of our Shopping bag die is fabulous!  (I think that's a Starbucks GC in there) This is a great card for the upcoming Thanksgiving holiday.  I am definitely going to keep this card in mind.

A retired teacher who had been struggling for breath for months was amazed when doctors told him there was a pea plant growing in his lung.

xoxo Kim

5 comments:

  1. I don't think I will ever tire of seeing projects using this stamp set! ALWAYS lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful cards! I love the little gift card holder, so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. HOLLLLLLLLLLLY COW! Kalyn and Michele have knocked my socks off! LOVE LOVE LOVE both of their designs! <3 WOW! Totally inspired:)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.