Tuesday, August 12, 2014

8.12



My favorite thing - those stamped bats in the background!  Of course they are hard to compete with the cute ghost holding a sign and that fun twine bow!  The stitched hill is great and so are the stars!


Michele used the monster image as a ghost as well - I love that!!  Her card makes my mouth water because I think of candy for some reason.  I love that cute banner along the bottom.  Super fun and clever card!

An adopted man in Michigan searched for his birth mother for 4 years before finding out that she worked at the same Lowe’s store that he worked at. Neither of them knew.

smooches!
Kim

6 comments:

  1. Super super cute Halloween cards! Michele's colors and design- AMAZING! And Laurie has me drooling with her fussy cutting and stamping on black paper... LOVE LOVE LOVE! LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE it all!

    And what a FUN fact! That's awesome that they worked together and didn't even know it! What a great story!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm always amazed by your 'fun facts' Kim! Cute cards!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful cards!! I love how sweet your fun fact was today :) My mom's birth family lived in the same town but she didn't find that out until over 40 years later. Funny how the world works :) (well I believe how the Lord works)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.