Tuesday, August 19, 2014

8.19

I 'm baaaaaack!  I had a wonderful visit to NY but I am so happy to be home.  I was able to see many friends and family members, so that was awesome.  The high school reunion was fun.  I didn't lug my camera in there - or - whip out my cell phone (it was dark in there) so i don't have many photos to share (sorry)  I have many memories in my brain though :)

I will go back next year for my family reunion in July.  We have annual reunions for both sides of my family...and another on my mother's side that will celebrate their 100th family reunion in 2015 (very cool, I think)  My Grandma turns 91 in October, so it was lovely to spend time with her.



I think Emily's card rocks!  I love the soft blue sentiment and the white flowers looks like they are a part of her kraft paper.  The "for you" tab is darling and so is the crown (LOVE)




This card is BEAUTIFUL!  Just like the sentiment says.  Fabulous mix of color and the design is terrific.  LOVE that accent!!

A couple bid $100 for an abandoned storage locker and found the original James Bond submarine car inside. Tesla Motors’ Elon Musk later purchased it for $920,000.

Love ya!!
Kim

5 comments:

  1. Glad you had a great time in NY...that is amazing that you have had family reunions for 99 years!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the softness of the first card. So very sweet! Thanks for the daily trivia, I laugh, shake my head etc. The title you chose - funfacts, is a good one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These cards are wonderful! That is so sweet that your family has reunions every year, for that many years especially. So wonderful! That couple in your Fun Facts sure found one heck of a blessing in that locker, lol.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.