Friday, August 22, 2014

8.22

Happy Friday!  It doesn't feel like Friday to me since I arrived home late on Monday, so my week feels off for sure.



The stitched line from this set adds a great texture to paper.  Ashley used it on the side of her cute banners.  This is a fabulous card for any girl or woman at any age :)


Jocelyn used the stitches and dots to hang her accents...and it looks AWESOME!! I LOVE the yellow paint (swoon)

Billy Joel gives away all of his front row tickets to random people in the cheap seats so that the front row isn’t always just wealthy people.

love ya!!
Kim

3 comments:

  1. It might not seem like Friday to you, but I have to hand it to you on getting things done. I bought items during your sale and I received it just three days after your return. The big companies could learn something from you. Have a nice weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice projects for inspiration for the weekend..gave a great one Kim!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.