Saturday, August 23, 2014

8.23

I have some gorgeous scrapbook pages to share with you today ;)

Mou's artsy page is soooo beautiful to look at!  She works wonders with our stamps and dies.  I love the splashed water coloring and her title is very cool!


ok, this page is just WOW.  I love the colors, the balance and that FABulous journal!  The feather treatment is so hot right now!  :)
(Kudos, Feathers dies, Hearts dies, I Blank You)

The lowest class of meat called ‘Canner’ is used for dog food… 
and school lunches.

xx Kim

4 comments:

  1. Lovely pages....dog meat and school lunches? Not so good!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I was in college, I saw a case of hotdogs on the cafeteria/kitchen counter. The box was labelled "Grade F. Suitable for human consumption." I never ate another hotdog on campus.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely gorgeous layouts, really "eeeeew" fun fact!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.