Monday, August 25, 2014

8.25

Hellllo Monday!
I hope you all enjoyed your weekend.

I will have some Bosom Buddy cards to share this week.  You have a week to receive this set for FREE with a $60. purchase.  

This Thursday is our PS DT blog hop!  I can't wait for you to see our September release - eeeek!!



Patterned papers and sticker accents are sooo beautiful and easy to use.  In most cases (like this one) all that is needed is the perfect sentiment.  That's the beautiful thing about stamps...you can use them over and over again and stamp them in any color.  It looks like a card you would buy in the store...love this!


Michele rocked this set!  I love her colored words ~ the butterfly accent is beyond perfect and that super sweet paper peaking out from the back is soooo cute!!  My fav - the embossed word - it looks AMAZING!!

It wasn’t until he was 37 when Jack Nicholson found out that his supposed
 “sister”, June, was actually his mother.

Loves,
Kim

2 comments:

  1. It's SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO great to be back! I have been pinning and checking out the creations from the past week! LOVE LOVE LOVE the inspiration from the PS DT!!!!!!!

    OH! Kalyn's card is just beautiful--- it DOES look like it's from a store! LOVE it!

    And OH MY! OH MY! I love love love Michele's card--- what a fun way to use all those sentiments and inks! FAB!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both cards are awesome! So pretty! I am excited to see September's release!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.