Wednesday, August 27, 2014

8.27

Hello friends!
I have an announcement to make today.
A couple of our scrapbook designers stepped down to work outside the home. And since that left us with only two scrapbook designers, we decided it was best to no longer have a "scrapbook team".  It turns out the timing was perfect for the other two girls as well.  Sadly, we are saying goodbye to Kimmers, Mou, Summer and Wendy Sue.  I wish them all the very best.  My goodness....they are amazing in every way.  Not just talented paper crafters but the most genuine girls you could ever meet.  It has been a true pleasure working with them.  I adore them and look forward to watching these girls on the "outside".

Our blog posting days will stay the same.  I will continue to post the PS "Die team" projects on Saturdays.

Our PS DT Blog Hop is tomorrow.  Please stop by for your chance to win some "smooches"

I will post our full release here on Saturday.  The September release is on September 1st.



heehee, this card is a crack up!  I love the hot teenage colors.  Fantastic use of our Slang Gang stamp set...and He Said, She Said as well.  This is super playful and totally FUN!


Bam!  soooo fresh and fun!!  I love the bold colors and the cute paper star accents.  Kelly green is unexpected and wonderful!


This is Nancy's last week as our guest....boo!  I loved having her in August and I will be sure to stalk her blog ;)  I adore her happy card!  That tag is really cute and so are those fun patterns!  Thank you Nancy - it has been a pleasure xx

Russian voters used to have a box on their ballots to vote for “against all”.

BIG smooches!
Kim

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for having a scrapbook team for the time that you did. I wish all the ladies all the best in their new adventures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome cards!!! And best wishes for all the ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sad to hear that there won't be more scrapbooking...but I do love the die ladies inspiration!

    Just one more sleep .... :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sad news. Wishing you EVERY SUCCESS & HAPPINESS Kim, Mou, Summer and Wendy Sue and THANK YOU all the CREATIVE INSPIRATION you have shared!!!
    Fab cards today :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. OHHHHHHHHHHH NO! Such sad news! OH MY! I am so sad to see the scrapbooking team leave--- I was just getting into making pages! LOL! Ok... I've only made one page! But still! LOL!

    I wish them all the best! THANKS to all for sharing such amazing projects! LOOOOOOVED everything they made!

    As for today's projects--- WOW! I looooooooooooooove these cards!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.