Friday, August 29, 2014

8.29

TGIF - nuff said :)



oh my gosh, where do I begin.  I freaking LOVE Jocelyn's card!  The mix of classic and vintage, the fall feel of it, the mix of color and shapes and the message is what has me smiling.  Great card!!


Ashley's card packs a lot of PUNCH!  I loooove those bold colored stripes in the background.  The added B/W and gold are fabulous!

I just read this on Faceboook about Hello Kitty - not sure if I believe it...
 http://laist.com/2014/08/27/sanrios_shocking_reveal_hello_kitty.php

love ya!
Kim

3 comments:

  1. HOLY COW! These cards are AMMMMMMMMMMMAZING! I LOVE LOVE LOVE Jocelyn's card---- so fun and fresh and fabulous colors.... LOOOOOOOOVE it!

    And Ashley's card--- OH MY! I just love the die cut with the cardstock behind and the simplicity! FAB x10000000!

    FABULOUS post--- totally inspired:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love both of these cards - the character of the first and the clean lines of the second!

    Poor Kitty ... something got lost in translation?? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a great card!! beautiful.
    I saw that about Hello Kitty too - why? Just Why?

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.