Tuesday, August 5, 2014

8.5

eeeek - the first day of school :)  I have a sophomore and senior this year and I am so excited for them!  If you have school-aged children...what grade are they going into this year?



ohhhh my, just look at this gorgeous card.   I love the soft water colored flowers.  Her design is simply and lovely.  The stitched dies adds a nice texture and the sentiment is perfection.


Miss Laurie's card is perfect for any time of year.  Her rich coloring is AH-mazing!!  I adore the flower/ribbon accent and the stitching is fabulous!

Back when the NYC Subway used tokens, people called “token suckers” would jam token slots with paper and suck out stuck tokens with their mouths. To prevent this, some attendants would sprinkle chili powder into the slots.

xoxo
Kim

12 comments:

  1. Love this featured stamp set! I will have a daughter beginning high school. The other one is in her first year of college. Time flies so quickly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful cards!! And the set is just gorgeous!! I will have a 1st grader!! Eek! And my little one will start 3 year old preschool! I am so not ready!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful cards! I love the watercoloring of the first card! I don't have any kiddos of my own yet, but I definitely still remember the school days!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love ALL the gorgeous cards I have seen with this set...it really is Gorgeous!! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  5. OHHHHHH! These are super beautiful cards! WOW! LOOOOOOOOVE Laurie's card-- it IS perfect for just about any one and any time of the year! LOVE! And Emily's watercoloring is beautiful! LOVE the stitched die that she used to make a subtle design! FAB x100000000! LOVE LOVE LOVE!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty stamp and cards!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. DELIGHTFUL cards showcasing DELIGHTFUL stamps - LOVE LOVE LOVE Blossoming Buds!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I still have a hard time grasping that your High Schoolers are going back to School this week! It is only August 6th and there is still so much of the Summer left!! My Junior in High School doesn't go back until the end of August. Even my Junior in College doesn't start his Fall Term until the end of August, too. I Love the Blossoming Bud Stamp Set and all the wonderful coloring techniques.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Absolutely love this set & card!! #musthave

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.