Wednesday, August 6, 2014

8.6

Hello everyone!
Happy half-way day :)

(yup, this stamp set WILL have coordinating dies in the future...)


hehe, I adore this crowd of monsters!!  Erin's masking is super fun!!  Toothpicks are a fabulous choice to hold up her sign  :) (Streamers stamps and dies)


Oh my gosh, this is sooooo freaking fun!  I LOVE the white pen line...it looks like chalk!  The non-traditional star colors makes me happy and the popped up bat is totally awesome!!!


Nancy Thomas is our lovely guest this month - yay!
awww, isn't this a darling card?  I love the crisp white background and fun colors. The dotted circle is too cute! (Great Chemistry and Chemistry Bottles dies)

Nicorette was created in Sweden for submariners who couldn't smoke on board.

love ya lots!!
Kim

6 comments:

  1. Super fun cards! I love how the ghouls are holding up the sign, so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OHHHHHHHHH! Erin's card--- TOP FAV CARD EVER! LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE it! Super fun colors and designs! And Teri's card--- ACK! LOVE LOVE LOVE her creation as well! She knocks my socks off! HOOOOOORAY for Nancy's debut! Her Chemistry card is FAB--- love the colors and the center design! AWESOME post today:)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.