Friday, August 8, 2014

8.8

hooray - it's Friday - this week draggggged along  :)



This is one adorable card!  I am so glad that Ashley stamped the cat around the sentiment...that is exactly what I had in mind when I drew it.  Her collage of papers and patterns are wonderful.


I am a sucker for colored plaid, so I loooove the base of her card.  That fabulous twine bow is awesome...and her darling scene is SO GREAT!  This is seriously a terrific card :)

Vernors is actually the oldest soda still being sold. It predates 
Dr. Pepper by 19 years.

Have a nice weekend xo
hugs and smooches!
Kim

4 comments:

  1. I love both of these super cute, CAS cards! I love how Jocelyn stamped a separate kitty in the thought bubble, so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH MY OH MY! These cards are just the CUTESTS! LOOOOOOOOVE Ashley's design with the cat around the sentiment--- CLEVER! FAB x100000000! And Jocelyn's card is so cute-- love the plaid and the bow and the inks colors... LOVE it all!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.