Saturday, August 9, 2014

8.9

Happy Saturday to you!  I have 2 fabulous scrapbook pages to share with you today...

Wendy Sue created this page around her silly family photo.  Her travel theme page is full of fun accents!  I love her traffic sign the most (and the popped up clouds too)  :)
(Frame 1 die, Metropolis, Alphawhimsy dies)


Kimmers has gorgeous children and she captured this beauty of hers.  Her stamped flower accents are a lovely touch.  I love how my eye travels around the page...it's just so pretty to look at!!
(Blossoming Buds, Polaroid die)

The most valuable vinyl record of all time is not a rare recording, it’s a plain, off the shelf, version of Double Fantasy by John Lennon and Yoko Ono. It’s worth half a million dollars because John Lennon signed the cover for Mark David Chapman 5 hours before Chapman murdered Lennon.

BIG smiles,
Kim

2 comments:

  1. OHHHHHH! I just love these layouts! I finally made one using my PS stamps/dies!!! LOL! THANKS for the inspiration!! Maybe I'll do another this week:)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.