Thursday, August 21, 2014

Our SEPTEMBER guest designer is...

Vanessa Menhorn

Congrats Vanessa!
She has a delicate and dreamy style and I cannot wait to see what she creates with our September release.  I am soooo excited!

This is the sweet card that grabbed my attention...
I love the dimension, the baby pink...the cute stars and stickers...and inked edges



Don't forget....you will have another chance to try out next month.  Don't give up, ok?  Look for details on September 4th.  Thank you for sharing your talent with all of us.
A 12-year-old girl was arrested, handcuffed, and detained at a police precinct for several hours for doodling on her desk in class.

BIG smooches!!
Kim

10 comments:

  1. Thank you so much, Kim!!! I am so excited!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute card! I can't wait to see more of your creations Vanessa! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. congrats Vanessa...looking forward to seeing your creations.

    ReplyDelete
  4. CONGRATS!! SUPER EXCITED for you and I can't wait to see MORE Inspiration from you next Month!! THANKS for sharing and have a Fabulous Week!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats Vanessa! So fun!loving this cute card ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yeah! Congrats to Vanessa! Her work is so fabulous!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.