Wednesday, August 13, 2014

PS Patrol...and a SALE



Hello friends!
Yup, we are having a sale - starting today - woohooo!
I am going back to my hometown in upstate NY for a reunion, so I thought a sale was a fun thing to do while I am away.  We will be accepting orders while I am out of town but they won't ship until I get back.  I will have limited access to my computer and e-mail, but I will reply to everyone as soon as I possibly can.

If Bosom Buddy (the Aug TAM stamp set) goes out of stock before the end of the month, we will replace it with our Geo-Graphic stamp set.  The subtotal (after discount) needs to be over $60. to qualify for the free stamp set.

My blog posts are scheduled, so your inspiration will keep coming.

....and today is a PS Patrol day - woohoooo!!!


Audrey Tokach 
eeek - that water colored background is awesome!  It looks like tie dye too.   I love all of the stitched lines...and the popped up astronaut and planet! 
(Space Cadet)


Karen Haman 
This is a beautiful design.  I love the white on white with one bold color thrown in. This is a stunning card!  (of course the ampersand color can change to match the wedding colors)
(We Connect, Ampersands dies)


Pure cleverness always gets my attention!  I LOVE the use of the "cray" sentiment on the crayon, LOL.  This would be a fun card for a teacher or friend.  I know it brings a BIG smile to MY face ;)


What a perfect summer card!  The colors Kay chose are ones that I am very drawn to.  I love her clean and simple design and the popped up elements.  This is beautifully created.

ohhh my goodness, aren't those pumpkins totally adorable?  I LOVE their rosy cheeks - eeeek!  Her backdrop is awesome and so is her ribbon treatment.  This card is awesome in every way!

After learning of his parents tragic death due to carbon monoxide poisoning, Weird Al went on to perform and gave the reason that “since my music 
had helped many of my fans through tough times, maybe it would 
work for me as well”

loves,
Kim

7 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness... Cuteness overload! These cards are all fantastic! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goooooodness! This post is filled with awesomeness!!!! Love!

    Enjoy your trip <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun sale! And such sweet cards!!! Enjoy your trip! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for featuring my card today! I am so thrilled and honored! Hope you have a fun time on your trip! Safe travels :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey There. I found your blog using Google. This is a very well written article. I will be sure to bookmark it and return to read more of your useful information.
    Very detailed post! To be sure with above poster! Ive your website bookmarked!
    Cardsharing Server

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great creations! Enjoy your reunion :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Go Upstate NY. I'm from Fairport NY

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.