Sunday, June 18, 2017

Sunday Recap 6.18

Hello friends! Happy Father's Day!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Savannah O'Gwynn here with a SUPER quick post sharing what you need to know about PS:)

June challenge
It's all about MEN--- any man in your life!
Enter to WIN a $50 Paper Smooches gift certificate. Click HERE for more details.
Icons made by Freepik from www.flaticon.com is licensed by CC 3.0 BY

I created another card for this challenge- this week I made an anniversary card for Trav (the 14th was our 11th proposal anniversary). Gray, white, kraft, and black- a color scheme perfect for a man! [PS supplies include: BorderlicousFancy Frames,  I Blank you
Click HERE to play along or link up below!






Guest Designer Search for July
We want to see your creations!
Link up HERE!
Enter to WIN the ENTIRE JULY SET and be part of the PS team for a month!
Click HERE to enter for the July GDS -- remember you can link up to both the monthly challenge and GDS search!!

Click HERE to check out my newest bible journaling page and video on the Virtual Smooches blog post. I normally use a bit of stamping, painting, stickers, journaling, etc... but this time I used just PS stamps and dies to create my page! It's perfect to help remind me to do all things in love!
Thanks so much for stopping by! Hope you have a great weekend! HUGS ❤️  Sav

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.