Sunday, June 4, 2017

Sunday Recap 6.4

Hello friends!

I'm back to share all things Paper Smooches! If you've been busy with graduations, school ending, work, getting ready for vacations... HAVE NO FEAR! This post is quick and will keep you in-the-know with PS:)

We started our June challenge this week. The theme is MEN--- any man in your life! Big or little! Friend or brother or father or dad! Create any project for these men in your life and enter to WIN a $50 Paper Smooches gift certificate. Click HERE for more details.
Icons made by Freepik from www.flaticon.com is licensed by CC 3.0 BY


I created another fun card for this challenge- I made this birthday card for my dad. He was born in 1956, and I thought that stamping the year he was born would be better than putting his age (that's because he's older than the year! LOL! 😜). [PS supplies include: Birthday Buddies, Alphadot, Desert Icons]
Click HERE to play along or link up below!






I am hoping to get a couple more videos completed this week... so be on the look out on the Virtual Smooches blog for more tips and tricks! And make sure you stop back by this week for more inspiration from the PS DT! Our new release is available HERE and Kim is sharing projects daily using these stamps/dies.

Thanks so much for stopping by! Hope you have a great weekend! HUGS ❤️  Sav

1 comment:

  1. oh my WORD!!!! I am old enough to be your MOM!!!!!! Deep, dramatic sigh.... oh well. I'll get over it. I do love your sweet calendar card, back in our dinosaur age lol. That's very thoughtful and personalized. If I can get a grip on my health, I am going to surprise everyone and play! Enjoy all your wonderful activities with friends and family ♥

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.